Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Burger is so not Happy!

Yea so you know I'm working at the Happy Burger (booger) at the corner of Swan & Fifth streets yea?  Talk about a bunch of fucking assholes--Not Mike, but Jerome and Bill are real asswipes. Bill was making the shift rota for the next two weeks and he totally ignored any of my requests about hours. Asshole. And when I said something about it to Jerome, he must have gone and ratted on me coz Bill called me into the office last night while we were doing the closing shift. "disrespectful" blaaaaah blaaaaaaaH BLAH.

Like I fucking care, you know? I'm gonna be out of here in a few months--if I don't screw up. And I don't care about anything else but I am so, so NOT going to screw up! I'm going to enjoy that scholarship, and I don't care what mom says--I'll find someplace else there to get a part time job. I won't be working at any fucking Happy Burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment